About our customer:
Our client is one of the leading commercial and investment bank.
For their branch in Vienna we are currently looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer (m/f/d).
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of adapted products for our customers
- Definition and implementation of continous delivery including test automation
- Close cooperation with product managers to evolve customer features and conversion
- Drive automation efforts, eliminating delays, inefficiencies and blockers
- Transformation of digital customer experiences at our dynamic bank
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- More than 3 years of DevOps experience
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Zuul, Mesosphere, Prometheus, Selenium, SonarQube and Jenkins
- Well-grounded scripting knowledge (Python, Azure, Linux etc.)
- Ability to work in a team and creativity
- Very good German- and English skills
- Working in an international environment
- Possibility of personal development
- Newest technologies
- Social benefits
- Flexible work time
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we have a gross
yearly salary starting from 38.000€ p.a. This
figure should be seen as a minimum, a market-based competitive salary is
Interested in being part of a motivated team? We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV and references to your technology knowhow and work portfolio quoting to the reference number 7057.