We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is one of the biggest automotive suppliers worldwide.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated IT Security Analyst (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in the IT security field
- Well-grounded Know-How of IP, TCP/IP, MS Windows, Linux/BSD and SIEM technologies
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming
- Very good firewall knowledge, experience with server logs and GigaMon
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Review baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices
- Monitor operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines
- Monitor all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations
- Review logs and reports of all in-place devices servers, interpret the implications of that activity and work with the functional team to devise plans for appropriate resolution
- Participate in investigations relating to problematic activity
- Participate in the execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits as directed
- Provide on-call support for IT management for all in-place security solutions
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by management
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry
- Recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security
- Consult and advise the IT infrastructure and operations team in the deployment, integration and initial configuration of security solutions
The minimum salary for this position is € 40.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7120 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!