We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a traditional austrian bank.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Junior Application Analyst & Developer (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- Social benefits (inhouse sports center, canteen)
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Skills in EMC Captiva, IBM FileNet and Capturing & Recognition would be an advantage
- Software development skills of "Application Operating Center" (Java, IDE, SOAP, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, DB2 etc.)
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- Project management experience is a plus
- Communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Application analysis and management
- Working together with diverse departments
- Software development
The minimum salary for this position is € 42.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7064 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!