I am looking for an analyst to work on the creation of use cases for the Cyber Hygiene Analytics project. This involves the conception of the use cases mainly from a technical perspective, including the development of POCs.
• Strong security background (understanding of risk, security policies etc.)
• Experience in the field of monitoring and use case management
• Good working experience with Splunk (e.g. understanding data sources, writing rules)
• Strong analytic mindset
• Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with various stakeholders to define and agree on a solution
• Fluent in English and preferably German
• Ability to work on site