You will support us providing users with a high-performant, scalable and modern product that responsively works on any device.
You will be active in the implementation of our main frontend application, which uses typescript + React.js/Redux and RESTful APIs for server communication. You will ensure that the code is of highest quality, can be unit tested properly and can be easily added to a continuous integration system.
You will be working in a small cross-functional agile team, close with other developers, product owners and testers, ensuring your contributions meet the requirements and is maintainable and scalable.
What we expect from you (must-haves)
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end development using ReactJS + Redux as well as CSS3/Sass
- Excellent skills in programming responsive user interfaces that communicate with RESTful APIs
- Strong proficiency in unit testing for UI (Karma-Jasmine, or similar)
- Very good communication skills in English
What we expect from you (nice-to-haves)
- Strong practical experience in the development of complex and scalable Web application front-ends (including technologies like CDN, Continuous Delivery, etc.)
- Affinity for IT security
- A dynamic and result-driven personality with the express will of acting within an environment subject to constant and rapid change
- Additional language skills (e.g. German)
What you can expect from us
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication and lots of fun
- Attractive startup atmosphere: flat hierarchies and independent work environment
- Fun team events and a calm and professional working environment
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and provide the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology and help them to be better at what they do
Ms. Alexandra Trott will be happy to be at your service should you have any questions, even over the phone: +49 89.. .