We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a traditional austrian company in the information services industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Test Manager (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near to the subway ..)
- A dynamic and agile working environment
- Bridge days regulation and flexible working hours
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Experience in software testing (test automation, scripting, testing of distributed and embedded systems and creation of documentation)
- Well-grounded Know-How of Robot framework, Python, SoapUI, Powershell, SQL, Windows and Linux
- Basic software development skills (Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure)
- Result orientation and willingness to perform
- ISTQB or similar certification is a plus
- Communication and team skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Technical software integration in internal and customer projects
- Support integration and customer acceptance tests (including test concept preparation, execution and reporting, test automation)
- Collaboration with development teams
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding solutions
- Release planning and alignment of test plans with the development teams
- Direct contact to customers
The minimum salary for this position is € 49.000,- gross per annum, with the willingness to overpay based on your qualifications and experience. If you want to be part of a motivated team and want to contribute to the long-term success of the company, please apply with your reference number 7065 with your application documents.
You are not available - but you know the right person?
Get your reward!