About our client
Our client is an international IT-service-provider with specification on the financial sector based in Bratislava. For our costumer and their further developement we have been searching for a motivated UI/UX Designer(m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Shape and contribute to the entire design process, from very early stage research and ideation, to iteration and implementation for an online platform.
- Collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers, Technical Writers, Researchers and QA Engineers
- Find new ways to connect with the costumers emotionally and to build a lasting relationship with them
- Responsibility for product design, interaction design and visual design.
- Creating new solutions and experiences
- Establishing UX patterns and translating them accross multiple platforms
- Hands-on professional UX-related work-experience (software, webbased applications)
Strong communications and collaboration skills
Knowledge of establishing UX patterns
Expertise of visual design tools
Open mindes attitude
Ability to think through user problems
- Exciting job i a dedicated team at one of the largest employers in Europe
- Working in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Possibility of personal developement in technical skills and business knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits
Interested in being part of a motivated technical team? Payment is according to your personal quailifications and experience, but is guaranteed minimum € 2.000 gross per month for this full time position. This figure should be seen as a minimum, a market-based competitive salary is guaranteed. Please submit your updated CV quoting reference number: 6999.