We, softwareXperts search for our customers from different industries for qualified IT experts with a wide range of know-how.
Our client is a leading commercial and investment bank for the country´s top 1000 commercial customers, with subsidiaries all over the world. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated DevOps Engineer (m/f/d).
- An exciting job in a motivated team
- The unique opportunity for your personal development
- Latest technological possibilities
- A dynamic and agile working environment
Your hard- and software
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
Profound experience with CD / DevOps methodology and good overview of related tools (or tool chains)
Excellent knowledge of Unix Operating Systems, preferably Linux based
Active experience with cloud concepts and -providers, virtualization and containerization
Very good (shell-) scripting know how
Good knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably Java) and SQL
Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira).
Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Providing an efficient delivery pipeline, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud infrastructures
- Devises concepts, evaluates tools & technologies to set up a delivery pipeline infrastructure
- Support developers, testers and operations to automate every aspect of the delivery pipeline
- Ensure efficient environment management in development-, test- and production environments
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Establish solutions for logging and effective monitoring
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
You are not available - but you know
the right person?
Get your reward!