Our client XapiX is based in Berlin and San Francisco. They are looking for a Freelance Technical Writer to start an initial 6-12 month contract ASAP. You will be part of the team in Germany and able to work remotely after a short period of on-site training.
Xapix is all about facilitating partnering through data and APIs. The mission is to get the world's systems talking to each other using their data transformation platform. They are a deeply technical team and seeking to further build out the core before scaling up beyond current customers.
What’s their engineering development challenge?
They have a deeply technical tool with lots of horizontal use cases across industries. They are positioning their solution in the broader mobility space though aiming to inspire developers and non-technical decision makers to rethink the scalability of integrations and mobility services. It's currently used by leading companies in the automotive and manufacturing space, but that is just the beginning.
What you want to achieve with XapiX:
- Tackle a massive data challenge
- Join a pre-seed startup early and grow a team around you
- Make hard technical decisions to build a reliable and performant platform
- Help them grow into a $1bn company
What you’ll do:
- You write user-centric documentation that is engaging to read and guides developers through the integration, configuration and usage of our software.
- Create informative content that explains complex technical topics in clear and easily understandable words.
- Actively engage with our software and test engineers to gain hands-on experience with the product in order to create content and verify API references and guides.
Who you are:
- You have experience in writing customer-facing documentation.
- You are able to put yourself in the end users shoes because you have been there and know what is important and relevant for them.
- You have excellent writing, communication and technical skills and overall have a strong passion for creating the highest quality customer experience.
- You are able to organize and structure information, learn complex concepts, and explain them clearly and concisely.